Saturday, May 30, 2009

Country Life


Sometimes when you live in the country...you wake in the morning and there is a random horse and donkey on your lawn and you don't know where they came from.





And then the donkey freaks you out because he gets really close to your car and gives you a "don't mess with me look" when you try to shoo him. (He reminded me of the donkey in Shrek. This donkey had real attitude.)

Then they eat your grass and wander down your driveway like this is normal and you better get used to it!

But then your 3 and a half year old is out on the porch screaming, "Mommy, I want to ride that horse!" So next time they better watch out!

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

That's hilarious! Where does the donkey live? I'd be worried he'd kick my car or something.

I can see BP as a teenager riding horses like a pro.