Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Discovery Center







We went to the Discovery Center in Binghamton on Friday with Nana, Amanda, Logan, and Luke. This place is amazing! I used to go to it when I was little and loved it too. It has only gotten better. It is basically a children's museum and discovery center with a mini-size Firehouse, Grocery Store, Restaurant, Post Office, Ice Cream Parlor, you name it they have thought of it. The kids loved it, well the three older did. Little Luke hung out in the frontpack and watched the other three have fun, but he seemed very happy too. More pictures to come...

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I've never been... looks like a really fun place.

Poley said...

I'm so bummed I missed out on this trip. I got the voicemail message on Saturday--looks like all of you guys had tons of fun

Julie said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! I love it there. The kids are going with the town this summer when the zoo is open