Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Something New...

I am trying something new with the blog. Just needed a little change. I really am into green with accents of yellow and red. I think it can be traced to the new house and the colors we have been using to decorate here. That and Spring being just around the corner. Let me know what you think. and if anyone knows how to get some color behind the Barefoot Princess blog title...please clue me in. Do I need photoshop? Help!!!
Oh, and I was thinking today that The Barefoot Baby is not so much of a baby anymore, or will not be for much longer. We are seriously appraching toddlerhood. What am I going to do then? So much to think about in blog land...

5 comments:

allison said...

I love the new colors. It's very *you*. I'm not much of a fan of yellow, but I think you've rubbed off on me over the past few years.

As far as getting some color behind your title...I used photoshop to do it. I still have my old computer set up so I can try and play around with it if you'd like. But I only know how to do it with a photograph (like on mine). If you take a few pictures, I can play around with it here and then we can upload to your template. But first you need to decide what to take pictures of...or if you want to use a pretty paper or something like that.

And it's okay for you to call BB a baby. We still G a baby and she's nearly 3.5. What kind of psychological damage are we doing???

Buby + Bleu said...

Your new colors are AWESOME! So refreshing. My fave scheme is a combination of green, blue, red, and pink. I'm growing sweeter on yellow everyday though... bought a yellow purse, a yellow coat, and Bleu's 1st birthday party is going to be all yellow dots.

Buby + Bleu said...

Oh, yeah. I only know how to do it using photoshop, too. I also have a scanner here you can use if you want to create something with a photo or pretty paper. I used paper this last time. Some stationary I zoomed in on A LOT and then wrote using a PS font.

Poley said...

I think we both changed the designs of our blogs at the same time. I was sick of the same look and needed a change :) I don't know how to change the title color. Love the green though--good choice

Julie said...

ohhh..... I was told the other day that Van isn't much of a baby any more either... :( We can wait just a little longer before they aren't babies any more, right? :)