Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blocks




The Barefoot Baby recieved these Melissa & Doug blocks for Christmas from her Uncle Matt and Aunt Nicole. BB and BP played with them ALL weekend. They provided hours of building fun for the girls and us too. Well, building for BP and knocking down for BB. (Thanks Matt and Nicole) I cannot tell you how much I LOVE all the Melissa & Doug toys. Made right in CT, and often made of solid wood, these toys will last forever. You cannot go wrong with Melissa & Doug.

4 comments:

allison said...

Wooden blocks are a classic toy. I love them especially for little girls...helps with mathematical concepts, building, etc. We love blocks!

Buby + Bleu said...

Agree... wooden blocks are the best. We use ours all the time.

Poley said...

I have to agree with you about Melissa and Doug toys. My kids love the puzzles!

Lilypad Mom said...

We have and love these blocks as well.