Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Geography Songs



I would love this Geography Songs CD for BP too. She walks around singing "the continents" song ALL THE TIME, and I think she would enjoy this also. Plus it would give us a little variety...change is good.
It is $22.95 from rainbowresource.com
I heard about this CD from The Pioneer Woman's blog (one of my favorites). She says the songs are catchy and very educational, not at all annoying. I believe her...she is a homeschooling mom of four. God bless her!!!

4 comments:

allison said...

Pioneer Woman is giving me some courage when I contemplate homeschooling. I love her website. I think these geography songs would be so much fun. I'll have to remember this.

Buby + Bleu said...

Ooh, I'll have to ck. it out next time we get music. Thanks! PW is fun. I love her food + photography.

Poley said...

Thanks for this suggestion. I think Dylan would love some different music to listen to in the car. Can't wait to see you guys Saturday

Lilypad Mom said...

LP's favorite thing right now is her globe and maps. She loves knowing where her family lives and being able to point them all out. I bet she would love something like this too.