Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Handwriting Without Tears






After helping BP with about 25 Valentine's cards, I could not help but look for the handwriting program I used to use when I taught Kindergarten. It is called Handwriting Without Tears and it also has a Pre-K program. Yippeee! I think BP will enjoy learning handwriting this way, meeting the magic C bunny, and building letters with the wooden pieces. I have some extra materials in my teaching boxes in the basement. I have to order her a writing book and we will be all set. Handwriting Without Tears is fun and painless for children, parents, and teachers. I would reccommend it to anyone.

3 comments:

allison said...

I love Handwriting Without Tears. I never taught it, but the OT in our building did and it worked very well with some of my kids. I use D. King's cursive alphabet (beginning in Gr. 1 or 2). I think the preschool where G will go next year uses Handwriting w/o Tears.

Buby + Bleu said...

Cool! New source for me.

Julie said...

Don't you love how all the teaching stuff makes a come back? :)