Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My World

Welcome to my world...

where you can find sparkles from shoes like this all over our house
where babies and tutus are scattered about
where tears roll over uneven cereal distributuion (I kid you not)
where whining is a second languge
where daily I think I may have a ticket to the Oscars in the future (BP)
where Taylor Swift is a hero (please let her not make any bad judgement calls)
where costume changes happen in the blink of an eye
where we play "kiss me up" (kiss me and wake me up like Prince Phillip in Sleeping Beauty)
where life is fun, fancy, and free!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

i love your world! how sweet. you should have 4 more girls just like them. oh, and i'm just starting to realize that sparkles get everywhere. ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh,what a wonderful world!!!!
Love you all!!!

Lilypad Mom said...

It is a wonderful world.