Monday, May 5, 2008

Sisters




Just for a minute when I look at these pictures I forget all that is on my mind. These two girls truly love each other. I guess that is what it is like to have a sister, a best friend for life. They look for each other in the morning, if one wakes before the other, and I am sure they listen to each other snoring as they go to bed at night.
BP loves to snuggle and kiss BB. I even catch her smelling her 'sweet baby scent'. It is soo...cute. I know someday they will argue over clothes, boys, and heaven knows what else, but I hope they will always be friends and be there for each other.

3 comments:

allison said...

I always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. I'm glad you take time to appreciate these moments.

Buby + Bleu said...

This is so sweet. Growing up I too wondered what it would be like to have a sister. Must be the tightest bond you can have with another person. I hope they always stay close.

Amanda said...

It is so cute how they appreciate each other at such a young age!!