Monday, May 5, 2008

Grass...


Here is The Barefoot Baby inspecting the grass this past Sunday. It amazes me how many new things a baby experiences in the first year. Grass was a new thing for BB and she checked it out for a minute or two before grabbing handfuls. I remember BP's first time sitting in the grass. She cried and freaked when it tickled her legs. BP was not a big fan, which is ironic now because if we let her she would live outside from dawn unitl dusk, maybe even sleep outside too! We are hoping that BB takes after her sister and loves the great outdoors.

2 comments:

allison said...

She is adorable. Her feet...ahh, I just love them. So funny that she started picking at the grass. And BP just belongs outside all day long. She always asks to go outside when she comes to my house and I feel badly when I say no!

Buby + Bleu said...

Oh I'm sure she'll be an outdoorsy chick. Look at her family! Buby was scared of grass his first year and now won't come inside without a fight.