Sunday, May 4, 2008

Overalls...




I love overalls on The Barefoot Princess. They are perfect for BP for many reasons. They protect her knees from getting skinned when she falls. They also protect her legs from bruises if she bumps them. (She seems to always have bruises on her shins.) Overalls can be worn with short sleeves or long sleeves so they are useful for at least three seasons. They keep everything tucked in and covered up. This is a big one. It drives me crazy when BP wears jeans and there is a space where her back shows or her diaper sticks out. Not a problem with overalls. Also, it seems impossible to find a pair of toddler girl jeans that are not low-rise, what are the designers thinking? Again, not a problem with overalls. She has two pairs of overalls right now that fit her and both are from Osh Kosh. I hope Osh kosh keeps making them... How long can BP wear overalls and how long will she willingly wear them?

7 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

My mom likes Osh Kosh for kids, too. I don't think Buby has any, I'll have to look. Maybe that would fix his 'crack' problem at The Little Gym. Overalls are totally BP. She can play hard in them!

Anonymous said...

maybe BP will hang-up Snow White for a while........
love great aunt ya-ya

Alana Goldstein said...

No chance that he would abandon Snow-White. Sorry!

Alana Goldstein said...

oops I mean she, sorry!

allison said...

I agree with the overalls, too. They are ideal for toddlers. BP looks great in anything, but I especially love seeing her in overalls. Osh Kosh is a good brand because it seems like their clothing runs big. Plenty of time to outgrow their overalls!

Amanda said...

I love how she poses for you!! She is too cute :).

Lilypad Mom said...

You'll be able to find overalls for BP for years to come, I had an adult size pair of Osh Kosh overalls for a while!