Friday, February 8, 2008

Busted!!!



For as long as The Barefoot Princess has been drinking out of a sippy cup, I have always filled the cup with water and then added a splash of juice. Most often apple juice, but sometimes cranberry or white grape. The other day she watched me make her cup and said to me, "no too much water, Mommy." My first thought was BUSTED!!! When did she figure out my water trick? What am I going to do now? I simply told her that too much juice is not good for her belly or her teeth and water is good for her. She did not argue and walked away happily with her Tommie sippy cup. Phew!!! I thought... safe for now.


4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Haha! The kids are too smart. I love that she said "Not too much water, Mommy."

Lilypad Mom said...

I'm glad your explaination will let you get away with it a little while longer!

allison said...

I found myself trying to hide her cup as I filled it up. I think she was on to me, but I think it's even funnier I was trying to be sneaky.

Poley said...

Oh that little stinker! She's so smart---You should be happy she accepted your explanation--Let's see how much longer until she catches on...