Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Wishes"...


Also from Chasing Fireflies... I could not resist the fish dress and matching purse. The Barefoot Princess has a hard time saying the 'f' in fish so she calls them "wishes." She pretends to fish with her little pole Papa gave her for Christmas and watches fishing with her Daddy on Sunday mornings. They are big fans of the 'Spanish Fly'. She stands with her little Barbie pole while the fishing shows are on and pretends to catch "wishes, big wishes"!!! I know that BP has a little friend and neighbor, Munchkinetta, whose Daddy is also REALLY into fishing and might like this ensemble for his little girl too!!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Love it! The bag is the best.

Lilypad Mom said...

I found this dress just before LP's birthday and wanted it so badly, it would have been perfect for the party and is the color I love her in. But I didn't have enough time to order it.

allison said...

I love the dress and the bag. I'll have to work on my husband before I buy it, though!