Friday, January 25, 2008

The Homestead School


Another school tour today...and it was amazing!!! That is all I am going to say because we still have a couple more and I am trying to keep an open mind. The Barefoot Princess wanted to stay at this particualar Montessori school with two little friends that latched right onto her during our tour. Always a good sign that BP is comfortable when she unbuttons her coat and tries to join in the fun! Decision 2008 continues... and Mommy and Daddy continue to lose oodles of sleep over this one, but it will al be worth it in the end.

6 comments:

allison said...

Decision 2008...that's clever! I knew you and BP would like it there as soon as I read the description of it.

Buby + Bleu said...

I've read about the school, and it does sound amazing!! The environment alone is right up BP's alley. I know how you feel about preschools, and I still have no idea what we'll decide. 3 more tours for us next week, and then we're DONE!

Poley said...

Oh the Homestead School...I think I heard you mention that place once or twice (or three or four times)...j/k, it sounds fantatic. You will know almost immediately when you find the right place...decision "08 continues"

Julie said...

When I taught at the Rutherford School in Monticello there would often be a lot of kids that would come to us from the Homestead school (i think it only goes until 2nd or 3rd grade and then they would come to us.) They were always intelligent polite children and often ate with cloth napkins! :)

Amanda said...

I dread this decision - there are a few Montessori Schools near us that we plan on looking into - them seem to be good schools - I have never heard anything negative. Good luck with the decision - I'm sure you'll know when you find the right place.

Lilypad Mom said...

I'd love to hear more about this one the next time we see you. I'm still not positive what we're going to do for LP yet.