Friday, January 18, 2008

1000 Pieces



BP and BB's Daddy bought this 1000 piece puzzle to do as a family project. I have to admit I thought he was insane to think BP would be able to help and not get frustrated and lose all the pieces. She is used to doing puzzles with oh about 25 pieces. I was wrong!! She loved it and woudl sit next to Daddy and give him puzzle pieces when he asked for certain colors. She often told me during the day that it was Daddy's puzzle and she was helping him and it was very hard. It only took one month and it was complete. There is only one peice missing, which I think is pretty good all things considered. I may have vacuumed it up. I am not sure???

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

congrats! that really is something to be proud of. and i like the Daddy's choice in puzzles. oh they just frustrate me. we have 1 puzzle here that is complete, and that's b/c Buby doesn't like when i touch it. he's smart. he knows i lose everything.

Buby + Bleu said...

btw, i was waiting for a photo of bb's feet to go up there. very cute. love the changes.

allison said...

First, love the new look on the blog. Well done! Love BB's feet, too. Second, I've been lurking here everyday and haven't left a comment in ages. Please know I don't go a day without reading even if I don't write! And, third, I'm so impressed with the puzzle. High five to BP's Daddy and BP! I love puzzles and hadn't even thought about doing one with Grace. This just may be the push I needed to get going on one. Thanks!

Lilypad Mom said...

What a great thing for them to do together, congratulations BP and her daddy!