Thursday, September 20, 2007

Who Knew???

Who knew finding, deciding, and eventually buying a double stroller would be such a feat? We sure didn't!!! So many decisions. Side-by-side? Front-and-back? Big wheels? Little Wheels? Jogger? Car seat attchment? And then there are the storage options... You would think we were buying another car! Here is one that I spotted on TravelingTikes.com yesterday that I like, but now I have to find one to test drive and see if The Barefoot Princess and her Daddy like it too!

2 comments:

allison said...

Buy Buy Baby in NJ always seemed to have the biggest stroller selections. Good luck!

Buby + Bleu said...

Ooh, I like this one. I'll let you do all the research on this and just reap the benefits! Haha! Our friends bought a double when their second arrived... with just an open ledge/seat on the back for the older kid to stand on. It was cool, but I'm thinking I want a comfy seat and belt for Buby or he won't stay on. I didn't know this site. I'll ck it out.