Monday, September 10, 2007

Chasing Fireflies


Someone thought of The Barefoot Princess when they saw the Chasing Fireflies catalog and sent it home with BP's Daddy for us to peruse. I immediately fell in love with the Blue Bouquet Coat, $220, pictured above which was on the front of the catalog. It would match BP's "blueberry eyes" perfectly, but the price is a little steep for a growing toddler who may only get one season out of it. Then I saw this adorable Heartfelt Messenger Bag, $98, and I immediately wondered if BP will need a bag when she starts school two mornings a week in January? Chasing Fireflies is a great find for unique children's clothing, toys, gifts and more. If you are in the market for a special gift check out http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/

1 comment:

allison said...

I love the bag. It's perfect and yes, I do believe a bag may be necessary for preschool. Better to be prepared! We received the catalog, too, and I loved the clothing. So, so pretty.