Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catskill Mt Views...







Remember when I mentioned the cool homes + abundance of farm chic interior design we have where we live? Well, here is yet another one. I opened Country Living this month and saw this gorgeous farmhouse that is about 5 minutes away. The before + after pictures are amazing. Love the decorating in this place! Enjoy and stay tuned for more interesting, beautiful, and blog worthy design right here in the Catskill Mountains.
(all photos from Country Living, you can see the whole story there also)
PS- We recently purchased a used wagon to spread all the miles I drive between two cars + for school carpooling purposes + a little because I have secretly always loved these particular wagons. Anyway, we purchased it from friends who had purchased it from another family nearby + I swear that black wagon in the picture is the same one that is sitting in our driveway. So funny!

No comments: