Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pledge Orange Oil


I LOVE THIS STUFF! Not for wood, its traditional use, but for our stainless steel appliances. I know... crazy right? A little bird told me that this stuff would clean stainless without streaks and keep the stainless streak free + free of little finger prints. I did not believe it, but it is amazing! If you have stainless steel appliances + the streaks, smudges, dirt, water marks, + finger prints drive you absolutely insane, you have to use this. Just spray directly on surface and wipe with a microfiber cloth. That little bird is a cleaning genius!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Thanks for the tip. I must try this.

Poley said...

Really?????? I use the Pledge Multi Surface cleaner (lavender scent) on EVERYTHING!!!!!! I have to admit i can't find anything to keep the finger prints off of the fridge so I'm going to try your suggestion (thanks little birdy)

Leslie said...

For some reason i have issues with using the handles on all of our stainless appliances. We heard about the Pledge Orange Oil and tried it. 2 weeks and I have yet to see one of my fingerprints. Amazing!!