Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BBisms...



Just to remember the crazy things BB has said in the last couple weeks...I am going to share a few here on the blog:


The other day as we entered the mall... "Mommy, Are you going to be a good listener in this store?"

Walking towards me with my car keys..."Here are your keys mommy, so I don't start your car."

After meeting a photographer who was doing a photo shoot for us of a house we manage... "Grandpa Charlie (that's what he told the girls to call him) looks like a leprechaun" (he was small in stature).

Tonight as I put her to bed..."Is Gilly going to scream at her Kindergarten screaming tomorrow?" (BP has Kindergarten screening tomorrow)

It is never-ending with BB. She cracks us up numerous times a day.

3 comments:

Poley said...

LOVE IT! especially the screaming

Anonymous said...

She is sooo Funny!!!

Love Great Aunt Ya-Ya

Lilypad Mom said...

It is scary how grownup she looks in that second picture!