Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thomas Cake


I made a deal with myself before BP was born that for as long as I possibly could, I would make all the birthday cakes for my children. I also thought I would make all their Halloween costumes and that did not turn out so well. Oh well, you win some and lose some. So BB asked for a Thomas cake and Thomas is what she got....Thanks Keri for your pics and guidance! I prayed so hard yesterday that in the end it would look like a train and hopefully be recognizable as Thomas. BB said she "wuved it!"

3 comments:

Poley said...

FANTASTIC!~!!!

Julie said...

very cute!

Buby + Bleu said...

THAT is the coolest cake, woman. You should count cake decorating among your many domestic talents.

Sorry I'm just commenting now. I saw this way back when you posted it but wasn't able to comment then.

Happy belated to BB. I can't believe she's 2 already.