Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday BB!!!




Yesterday was The Barefoot Baby's 2nd Birthday! She is not so much a baby anymore and I seriously need to rethink her blog name. We gave her a drum set...insane, I know, but it just seemed like a perfect gift for her. And let me tell you it was. BB definitely has added some major spunk to our family in the last two years. Every little step she takes has a hop, skip, and jump in it. Her smile is beautiful, yet mischievous at the same time. She keeps up with the big girls all day and then snuggles like a baby all night. She pops up in the morning with a smile on her face ready to explore a new day with her easy going attitude and spread her happiness to all she meets. This is the best description of BB at 2. Happy Birthday BB, Daddy, BP, and I love you to pieces!

2 comments:

Poley said...

She is a spunky one!!! We love ya BB (and yes she needs a new name...maybe MP--Middle Princess???)---Hope you had a fantastic bday and DRUMS???? You just killed my holiday gift

Buby + Bleu said...

Yes, you're crazy! The drums are awesome and totally hilarious considering you'll have a newby in the house soon. I bet BB is a natural rocker chick.

Buby's drum set broke soon after Bleu was born. He and Tom wanted to replace it immediately and I said not while we had a new napper in the house. I know, I'm so mean. But I felt like it was nicer than constantly telling him he couldn't play his drums.