Friday, September 11, 2009

September Flashback


I love to look back at our blog whenever I have spare time. Today I went back a year ago to BP's first day of school. Oh how hard it was for me. One year ago on that day, I blogged about the above pic. It was where I went after we dropped her off and the beautiful views and "The Hills are Alive" fields gave me some relief. I laugh and get goosebumps now because it is those hills I now see out of my windows everyday. Funny how life works. How direction is realized in an instant. How things just happen for a reason.

2 comments:

Magdalena said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. Your family is adorable and it looks as if you have so much fun!! I'm from upstate ny and now live about an hour outside of NYC

Buby + Bleu said...

It's amazing the difference a year makes. You guys are in such a good area up there. I'm so happy that all the pieces fell into place for you this year.