Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby G #3!




Word is out...Baby G #3 is on the way!!! Yes, we are expecting another little one. I can no longer hide my belly, and I think in the last 16 weeks, I have officially vomitted in just about all the most random places. We have told all our family and friends, and to make it really official, I am now announcing it on our blog. Just in case we missed anyone. We are all very excited! No, we are not trying for a boy. So many people have asked us this question. Barefoot Dad is secretly hoping for another girl. I know, he is absolutely insane. I just wish for a healthy baby. BP is just tickled with the idea of a baby and helping in any way she can. And poor BB keeps lifting her shirt and tellng everyone she has a baby in her belly or pointing to Daddy's belly and saying there is a baby in there. She doesn't get it. It may be hardest on her, but she was born with the spunk of a middle child. I think she will be just fine. Fingers crossed.
I found the above pictures of BP and BB when they were babies and I cannot wait to kiss chubby little cheeks and snuggle up for a whiff of true baby smell. It hasn't been that long, but then again maybe it has... We will find out the sex of the baby in a couple weeks. In the meantime maybe I will get really brave and post a belly shot. Then again...maybe not. I think you "show" much sooner the thrid time around!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear what it is. I hear ya though, I wanted another boy too, I think when you get used to what you have, you don't want to change. But a different sex is fun. When are you due?

Tina Earl said...

Girl or boy it doesn't matter as long as she/he is healthy. However, speaking from experience, I must say 3 girls are great! I would not know what to do with a boy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you feel better soon. I was very sick with my boys.The girl took all my beauty; Glad this did not happen to you. God Bless you all.
Love Great aunt Ya-Ya

allison said...

Yippee! We think this is fantastic news.

Buby + Bleu said...

We are so happy for you guys!!

P.S. The girls look so much like their baby photos, still.

Amanda said...

we are happy and excited for you too.

Poley said...

My Little Emme is secretly hoping for a baby girl too (ya know so she has someone to play with)...either way we are soo excited for you guys!!!!