Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Circle Park














Last Wednesday was a "10" of a day...sunny, warm, and Spring-like. Where did that weather go?
Anyway BP, BB, and I made our first visit to Circle Park, which is very close to BP's school. We have been watching the snow melt each day and waiting semi-patiently to explore the park. We have not been since last October when I was chasing a scooting BB around and trying to keep her from eating all the woodchips. It was a different experience this time and at one point I acutally was able to stand back, take a deep breath, and watch the girls play together. Aaahhh! It's the little things, isn't it? Then BP's friend Justin from school showed up and I got to watch BP get all silly and girlie when she saw him. After the sillies wore off, they played, chased each other, and then Justin shared his snack with her. Very sweet!

3 comments:

Poley said...

Great pics (and I recognize BB's boots)--They look like they had a fantastic time. I wish the weather from last week would make another appearance really soon. BRRRRRR

Buby + Bleu said...

I love that she got the "sillies" with a boy. I miss last Wednesdays weather, too.

Julie said...

I can't believe how big BB is getting!!!! So fun!