Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Piggy Jammies




The Barefoot Baby's most favorite thing in the world right now, next to her white blankie of course, is her piggy jammies. I hide them. She finds them. She whips them out of the dirty laundry. She opens drawers until she finds them. If she sees them in the wash while I am switching from the washer to the dryer she cries for them. She carries them around the house until we put them on. They make her smile and she would wear them all day everyday if we let her. Oh, and she likes to wear them like a cape. See picture above for explanation.

5 comments:

allison said...

I love that she loves her piggy jammies! How funny. My nephew is 8 and has loved a pair of his mother's red satin pajamas pants since he was a baby. He won't sleep without having them tucked next to him. I think you should be looking for more piggy jammies to add to her collection!

Julie said...

I LOVE this!! how cute!!!

Buby + Bleu said...

This made me laugh... and remember my nephew Spencer. He LOVED this yellow sweatshirt he used to wear when he was a toddler. He was so attached to that thing. Definitely go get more piggies... you don't want to lose those!

Lilypad Mom said...

LP has the same ones and loves them too. I had to go searching for them the other night, they were the only ones that would do. I don't blame them, they are so soft and the pigs are really cute!

Poley said...

I think it's time for another set of piggy pjs...your girls have a fondness for "piggies". Does BP still have her piggy?