Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fire Tower Hike









Another hike for us yesterday. More beautiful views. More jaw dropping foliage. Lots of rocks to climb. And at the top of the mountain, a fire tower to climb too. I LOVE the area we live in! So many great hiking trails. All at different levels. This one was 1 mile up and I have to say quite strenuous at times. I had to stop and sit once because I was a ittle light-headed, probably should have had a bigger breakfast and drank more H2O. Once again, BP was a trooper and tackled the mountain with very little complaint. She was so happy to be with her big cousins, Brendan and James, Aunt Cynthia, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Charlie, and Mama. BB took in the views, crawled around at the top, and fell asleep halfway down the trail. Where will our hike tomorrow take us? Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

She looks so proud and excited to be one of the big kids. It's looks like it was a beautiful hike.

Buby + Bleu said...

Way to go BP! That's a huge distance. I love how BB is snoozing in the sack. I know we'll need one of those soon. The Bjorn is straining my back lately. Bleu is getting big.