Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Tent



Just so they are comfortable with the tent, Daddy set it up for the girls in our backyard last night. Our neighbors asked BP if she was camping in her yard and she told them "No, I going camping Saturday." BB thought it was a nice surface to practice her crawling skills. BP dragged numerous toys out into it throughout the day. The playroom looks a little empty tonight. We are all looking forward to camping this weekend. Uncle Mack... you are so going to lose $20. (There are no hotels near the campground.)

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

That's smart. Have a great time!! We thought about taking Buby camping this summer (it's something Tom and I really enjoy and used to do a lot), but then we thought I'd probably have to stay home with Bleu... and then I worried Tom would fall asleep and Buby would just walk right out of the tent in the middle of the night and wander away. He would do that. He opened the door at my mother-in-law's house and also at my father-in-law's house. And there's no baby safety door knobs on tents. By next summer I'll be ready. Haha!!

Lilypad Mom said...

You guys are brave, I don't think I'd sleep a wink worrying about LP slipping out of the tent in the middle of the night!