Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 Years Ago...

Three years ago to the day this picture was taken at my baby shower. I was 7 months pregnant with The Barefoot Princess and posing with my mom, grandmother, and mom-in-law. I love to look at this picture and think about how I had no clue what joy, love, and craziness was in store for me and these three ladies knew exactly what I would feel and experience becoming a mother. I have to make a note to get this picture enlarged and framed because it is one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Great photo. You should frame it. It's true... summer of 05, none of us had any clue what was about to happen. Prety cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a difference 3yrs has made. I can't even imagine our lives without our precious little ones...thank you Eric and Alana!!!
Our hearts melt watching the two of you parenting. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Dad and Mom

Lilypad Mom said...

That is a wonderful photo.