Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BP's Words and Phrases...


Because I never want to forget the way she talks at 2 and 3/4. Her words that make us laugh and phrases that we are still trying to figure out.
"A Couple Whiles" - Not sure how to translate this one.
"All the Time of Day" - I think this means all day long or all the time, but once again not really sure.
"Baby Dollar" - A Baby Doll
"Dollar Store" - American Girl in NY where you buy "baby dollars" and their accessories.
"Carrie Underwear" and "Taylor Swiff" - Her two favorite country singers.
"Miss Donald's" - McDonald's of course.
"Chicken Uggets" - Her favorite meal at "Miss Donald's."
"Honey" - Her imaginary friend.

3 comments:

Poley said...

That's one expensive "Dollar Store" BP!!! Love her sayings

Julie said...

I love them as well! So cute!

Buby + Bleu said...

So cute! My nephew always called her Carrie Underwear, too, back when she was on Idol. I love when Buby says "It's mines!" and then corrects himself.