Monday, April 14, 2008

We're Back!!!


We are back from our Disney vacation or should I say Disney whirlwind. We seriously crammed a lot into four days! We had an amazing time with many "Magical Moments" and only one or two "Magical Meltdowns". The Barefoot Princess, who by the way REALLY thinks she is Snow White now (more on that later), could not get enough and we were surprised how The Barefoot Baby, at only five months old, enjoyed herself too. The real "Magic" for us was watching the girls take it all in and seeing the smiles on their faces. We have many more pictures and posts to come, but for now I am exhausted and my bed awaits. By the way, I am hoping to not see Mickey ears in my sleep!

7 comments:

allison said...

Welcome home! I can hardly wait to hear about your little Snow White and all of the excitement. We missed you!

Lilypad Mom said...

Welcome back! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip, and I'm sure LP can't wait to hear all about it from BP so she will know what to expect.

Amanda said...

Yeah, we missed you. Glad you're back safely and you had a magical time - can't wait to hear more about it.

Buby + Bleu said...

Welcome back! We missed you. I couldn't remember when you were returning so I kept checking everyday. Can't wait to hear about all the magicalness!

Julie said...

I bet you had such an awesome time! I was thinking about you and said to myself, I bet they are having awesome weather down there!! hope you had a blast and can't wait to read more about it.

Poley said...

Yay you guys are back! Glad you had a wonderful time & can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear BP tell her stories about Mickey. Missed you all; hope to see you soon.
Love great Aunt Ya-Ya