Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One Week...


One week from today we will be flying the friendly skies on our way to see this magnificent castle in Disney! The Barefoot Princess knows we are going, but we just don't think she understands the whole notion of the most magical place in the world!!! basically, she has no idea what is in store for her! Personally, I am soooo... excited! (I may not be able to sleep for the next week.)
BP has been wearing her princess dress all day everyday. It is the first thing she asks for when she wakes in the morning and we have to pry it off her for bathtime at night. She really thinks she is Cinderella. I cannot wait until she sees the castle for the first time. I promise to capture her reaction with my camera.

6 comments:

Poley said...

Oh I wish I could hide in your suitcase and go with you! Be sure to take lots of pics!

Buby + Bleu said...

How exciting! BP has no clue how much fun it's going to be. Will just the 4 of you go, or the grandparents and cousins as well? Make sure you get that picture of her face. I want to see that.

Julie said...

that sounds so awesome!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. BP will have a blast.

Amanda said...

Hope you guys have a blast and enjoy the warm weather!!

allison said...

I'm so excited for you all. Photos, photos, photos! And I know she'll be talking all about her trip when she gets back...can't wait to hear her tell me about the sights!

Lilypad Mom said...

I can't wait to hear all about the trip (and any tips you have!). BP is going to love it, I can't wait to see LP's face when she sees the castle either.