Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seven Things I Love...

(photo from flickr)

I was tagged by my friend Allison to list seven things I love...only seven? This was tough for me, but I gave it a shot...


1. My husband and The Barefoot Princess singing 'Mr. Sun' together and even using the hand movements.

2. The Barefoot Baby's chubby cheeks. I kiss them at least one hundred times a day.

3. Girly Things, like the bellini I had at brunch last Sunday, pearls, gross-grain ribbon, Lily Pulitzer patterns, manicures, the movie Sweet Home Alabama, Martha Stewart, chocolate, and Princess Grace to name just a few!!!

4. The Barefoot Princess' proud smile when she put her shoes and socks on all by herself today.

5. Knowing that Spring is just around the corner.

6. Being with my two little girls 24/7.

7. Knowing that love at first sight exists.
I tag Keri, Julie, Amanda, and Judy to do this too!!! Have fun !!!
Thanks Allison!!!

5 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I don't know how you don't spend 24/7 kissing BB's cheeks, there is nothing better than chubby baby cheeks.

Lilypad Mom said...

I don't know how you don't spend 24/7 kissing BB's cheeks, there is nothing better than chubby baby cheeks.

Buby + Bleu said...

What a great list. I'm trying to think of what 'Mr. Sun' sounds like. The chubby cheeks are irresistable. Agree on the bellinis, pearls, grosgrain ribbon love at first site, and Sweet Home Alabama. That's one of my alltime fave movies. And don't worry... Spring will be here before you know it.

allison said...

Sweet Home Alabama...I haven't seen that movie in years! I love it, too. Ditto on the ribbon, pearls, bellinis, chocolate, Princess G, and chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Oh,Yes! Those wonderful faces..chubby cheeks and smiles...make me smile!
Love you all!