Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

In this picture The Barefoot Princess reminds me of my cousin Matthew.

At times he and BP could be twins.

I swear her expressions and overall personality remind me so much of him.

What do you think Pegeen?





We went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time ever on Valentine's Day. The Barefoot Princess and three of her best buds met here to have fun and celebrate Heart Day! BP is pictured above with LilyPad Princess who she could not get enough of that day. BP had not seen LP in a while and she really missed her. I will always remember BP and her friends sitting like little angels in the booth while enjoying some famous Chuck E. Cheese pizza and behaving so well one would think they were 10 not 2!

4 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

These are great pictures. LP still asks if we're going to see BP every day.

Buby + Bleu said...

The first expression is hilarious! The girls were extra cute to watch that day.

Julie said...

I love that first picture!!! I am really starting to see her personality!

Anonymous said...

yes she does have a matt expression on her face in these picture. love you all GREAT AUNT YA-YA