Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BP's First Haircut...



The Barefoot Princess' hair has been, well, wild and unruly to be quite honest. It was getting kind of scraggly in the back and the curls were hard to manage. I would wet it and brush it every morning and a few hours later it would be wild again. We thought it was time for her first haircut, just a little trim, so that it would grow in evenly. So today I took her to see Penny, the lady who cuts my hair, and she came home with an adorable little wavy bob. BP sat with Bitty baby on her lap and thought the special treatment was pretty cool!!! After she said, "ank you Penny" and then picked a lollipop for sitting so nicely.

7 comments:

allison said...

How adorable! She looks so proud in the chair (holding Bitty, of course). We still haven't gone yet. I couldn't get in to see my hairdresser last week and it probably won't happen this week. Glad you were able to go!

Julie said...

I love that first pic of her in the chair, so proud. She is getting so big. :( I still think she looks like Eric's mom!

Buby + Bleu said...

Yeah BP!!! Beautiful do! And Penny has such stylish drapy things... Buby always gets plain black. When you were at American Girl store, did BP see the dolls getting their hair done? I wonder if that made it more exciting for her.

Amanda said...

How cute - she looks so proud of herself.

Lilypad Mom said...

She looks so cute sitting there! I need to get LP's hair cut too, that "tail" in the back is getting out of control. It has just taken so long for her to get hair I've been reluctant to cut it.

Anonymous said...

BP you look sooo pretty!
Love, Mama & Papa

Poley said...

She looks like such a big girl sitting in that chair!! What a cute do!!