Thursday, January 31, 2008

Playdate with Munchkinetta






Munchkinetta is our neighbor (she lives a couple miles away) and The Barefoot Princess' good friend. They have known each other since they were infants in swimming class and then walkers at the gym, and dancers at Musical Munchkins. They bring out the best in one another and have fun playing and eating!! Today they played dress-up, babies, and Tommies (as BP says). Oh and they ate alot... They had graham crackers, apples, cream cheese and jelly sandwhiches, goldfish, Fruitabus, and some of my pasta. These are two growing girls!!! They are too cute together and I love to listen to them chatter to each other. At lunch I heard them telling each other the real names of their mommies and daddies. It was hysterical!!!

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Love that they were chatting about their parents. These two are way cute together. I'm glad they had a fun day.

allison said...

My little one told her Daddy all about her playdate today. She still won't admit to eating cream cheese and is sticking to her story about strawberry jelly (no cream cheese). She told me that you fed her cookie-crackers. What a fun little playdate for those two. Thank you!

Lilypad Mom said...

They look like they had a great time together!

Anonymous said...

What adorable friends they are. Thanks for sharing these photos. I feel like I was there! BP & Munchkinetta really do have alot to say to each other. I'd love to be the FLyLady on the wall for their conversations.