Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cousins...



We took another road trip today to see our new cousin Xavier. He is my first cousin and BP and BB's second cousin. I just realized I do not have any pictures of him becaue he was eating when I had my camera out. Here are some of The Barefoot Baby and Uncle Mark, The Barefoot Princess and Jack ,who are almost a year apart and played so nicely together. I am so happy my girls have cousins their age to grow up with. Xavier and BB are a little over two months apart. And there are lots more cousins. I think 24 granchildren and 4 great grandchildren on my side of the family!!! My grandparents had ten children who all had children, hence the huge Irish Catholic family!!! It is sometimes a bit chaotic, but always lots of laughs!!!

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

They look like cousins. Those EYES!!! Tom grew up with a handful of close cousins all around the same age. They hung out all the time, even as teens. I've always wanted that for Buby. What a support system. And extra fun vacations and holidays together.