Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BP's Bag


The Barefoot Princess is really into bags. Any kind of bags. Of all shapes and sizes. Filled with all kinds of treasures. She takes them from room to room in our house, unpacking and repacking her loot. She never leaves the house without her bag and she rarely can be convinced to leave her bag in the car.
Here is what I found in today's bag...
1 Breyer Horse
2 Little People
1 Green Wallet
1 Black Wallet
1 NY State Troopers Card from 2007
1 Calculator
1 Set of Old Jeep Keys
1 Stuffed Pink Giraffe
1 John Deere Christmas Ornament
Play Money
1 Play Credit Card
1 Blue Starch Tag from the Dry Cleaner
I know that this is a silly post, but I never want to forget these little details so I can tell BP someday!!!

6 comments:

Poley said...

OMG that's so funny! Dylan does the same thing. I should make a list of what's inside. Yesterday I found a Walmart gift card that he must have taken from the check out. I asked him what it was and he said "its a credit card mommy"...that's my boy!!

Lilypad Mom said...

Wow, she really stuffs that bag full, it must weigh as much as she does!

Lilypad Mom said...

Wow, she really stuffs that bag full, it must weigh as much as she does!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog too. Do you think the two girls look a like? So far I don't think so from what i can see. THey are too cute.

Buby + Bleu said...

such a girl to carry her whole world with her! i share her passion for bags... someday i'll show bp my full collection. it's disgusting.

allison said...

This is one of my favorite posts EVER! I love BP's style and I love her need to carry everything just in case. Like the J. Deere ornament. Or the two wallets. And the Little People. She is always prepared.