Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sweet Potato Fries


Sweet Potato Fries have become a new favorite for The Barefoot Princess. She loves them and I am so happy because they are so healthy for her. I just cut them and place them on a baking sheet and then drizzle with EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Rachael Ray terms) then add a little salt and pepper and a little brown sugar (if you so desire). Place them in a 400 degree oven for 20 -25 minutes or so. BP dips them in a little ranch dressing, but they are good plain too. The perfect side dish with a burger or steak!!!

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Oh, I'll have to try this. Buby is getting a little pick these days, and I know he likes sweet potatoes mashed.

Lilypad Mom said...

Yum, I love sweet potatoes like this. I have to try them for LP again now that she's discovered dipping.