Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Osh Gosh B' Gosh!!!





Ok, so I admit to having I am having sooooo.... much fun dressing two little girls. I could not resist the matching pink and white striped overalls. Maybe because I had the same pair when I was little and maybe because overalls are perfect for The Barefoot Princess. They are so her! And who could resist them in the 0-3 month size. Our local outlet center has an Osh Kosh store and I have found that their clothes fit BP well, wash well and come in baby and toddler sizes!!! Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

That's so true... overalls are SOOO BP. The girls look adorable in the pink stripes. The 3rd picture down is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It seems like yersterday you were wearing yours! I can picture you in your pink and white,Matt in green and white.We were at Deb and Kevin's house, I know we have a picture someplace.
I am sure people have said to you"enjoy your little ones now because they grow so fast"... so true ,I love seeing how much you enjoy your wee ones!
Love to all,
Mom/Nana

Lilypad Mom said...

I love the pink stripe overalls. I have wanted a pair of them for LP forever. BB and BP look so cute in them, and the matching makes it even more adorable.