Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Result...









This is the result of a day of rolling, cutting, baking and decorating. We had a blast and could not believe how fast the day went. Thank you to my friend Judy and Mona for putting up with BP's meltdowns towards the end of the day. I have learned a very important lesson about skipping the nap. Also thank you to Judy for making the dough in advance which saved us some major time. What a great friend... I guess she new that the new mother could not handle too much. The cookies were delicious... Santa really enjoyed them!!!


2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

The cookies look yummy and the girls look so proud of themselves.

Buby + Bleu said...

Ooh, I wish I could taste these. They look delectable. I'm glad you and BP have such good friends... the girls always look so happy in their pics.