Friday, December 21, 2007

A New tradition???


We had a lot of presents to wrap. Or should I say I had a lot of presents to wrap. (BP and BB's Daddy is not fond of wrapping) So my sweet husband brought a bottle of very good champagne. Who can refuse a bottle of Veuve Cliquot? After BP fell asleep I wrapped until about midnight and Daddy held BB who slept like a queen on his chest. It was so nice to enjoy a little bubbly next to the Christamas tree and talk while wrapping the huge pile of gifts for BP and BB. It was a little down time during a crazy month and I appreciated it so much. I think this should become a holiday traditon for us.

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

I always wrap presents on Christmas Eve with hot chocolate or egg nog and a Christmas special on tv, but this sounds like an even nicer tradition.

Buby + Bleu said...

Anything bubbly works for me, too. This year it had to be sparkling peach juice, but I'm right there with ya. Buby's Daddy hasn't wrapped a gift since we moved in together 10 years ago.