Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dreaming...






I don't know if it is the rainy weather or the realization that we (The Barefoot Family) need some more room, but I am dreaming of these farmhouses today. I would love to curl up by a fire in one of these houses and play with The Barefoot Princess and The Barefoot Baby. They are all new construction built by a builder from the neighboring county. His website is http://www.thecatskillfarms.com/ I love the way he is able to preserve the character and charm of an old farmhouse with the practicality of new construcion for today's family. Each project or home is unique and built for living, laughing and loving!!!

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I really like these. The first one is my favorite! You guys have a fireplace, don't you? And are you still back and forth on staying there and potentially building on...

allison said...

Gorgeous homes. I just love having you right down the road from us and I don't want to think about it being any other way. But we would certainly come visit you if you moved into one of these!

Lilypad Mom said...

I love farmhouses, but the idea of modern mixed with the look of a farmhouse is really nice.

Amanda said...

I absolutely love this builders style too and I could totally see you guys in one of these.