Thursday, September 27, 2007

Party Preparations...

We are having a family Birthday Party for The Barefoot Princess this Saturday and the theme is Barnyard Animals and such. BP's Daddy and I have been busy getting ready for the party and BP keeps telling everyone "party" and "I two." Everywhere we went today running errands she told random people about her party. Needless to say, she is very excited!! and has a couple more days to wait... Above is a picture of the cake I am going to attempt to bake and decorate tomorrow. Wish me luck!! I will take pictures on Saturday to post next week. Until then, "Baa, Moo, and a Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!"

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Wow!! Good Luck!! I've never attempted an animal cake before. It's the PERFECT theme for BP... we can't wait to see the pictures next week. Have fun!

allison said...

Looking forward to pictures!

allison said...

Oh, and I have all the confidence that you'll be able to make this cake!