Thursday, September 13, 2007

Off to the Beach...

We are off to the beach for one more weekend before Fall really settles in. I love the beach in September! I am all about flip-flops, jeans, sweatshirts and playing on the beach at sunset. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can also get to the beach during the day beacuse I am sure the water is still pretty warm. This weekend we are meeting friends of ours from high school and college for some fun in the sun. There will be six adults and four children so it will be non-stop action and laughs I am sure. The Barefoot Princess is very excited to see her friend Dylan and also Baby Brynn and Baby Logan. Here's to holding onto summer for one more weekend!!!

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Is Brynn a boy? Buby is going to be super jealous knowing BP is hanging out with THREE other boys. Have fun. Love cool evening beach breezes in September, too.

allison said...

My thoughts will be with you all as you enjoy the last bit of beach sand. Have fun! Sweaters and jeans on the beach, all wrapped up in a fleecy blanket, maybe even sipping a hot cocoa. I'll be waiting for photos.