Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Tomorrow is The Barefoot Princess' Grandma's Brithday. I will not mention her age here, but I can assure you that I would confidently bet anyone $100 that they would never guess her age correctly. She looks at least 15 years younger than she is. (And to my father-in-law, No, I am not kissing up!!)

BP's Grandma wears many hats...She is a Wife, Mother, Mom-in-law, Grandma, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, and Friend. Here are a few words that describe Grandma...

Dedicated
She is very dedicated to her family. Family is always first to her.
She is very dedicated to her profession. She has taught physical education to grades K-3 for the past thirty-three years. Bless her!!! Need I say more???

Patient
She is extremely patient and even keeled. She was the only woman in a house of three men for over twenty years and put up with a lot from all of them.

Kind
She is very kind. She looks for the good in every situation and everyone. I have never heard her utter an unkind word or judgment about anyone in the ten years I have known her.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Love,
The Barefoot Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barefoot Princess-
Your grandma is everything you say and more. She is truly a great sister! We wish her a Happy Birthday too... : )

Buby + Bleu said...

What a sweet tribute to BP's grandma.

allison said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that the BP will be just as great a 'big sister' as her grandma is! Happy Birthday!!!