Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Pics and Weekend Events




Last weekend started with saving the renters in the "gray house" from a stray cat.  They were terrified.  It was the sweetest momma cat.  It was in the truck 3 seconds and BP wanted to adopt it.  She is a major animal lover.
That night we hosted a pasta dinner at the Lake Club. Lasagna, cavatelli, gelatto, homemade biscotti...yum!!!
Saturday morning was the Chapin 5K (1st annual).  Kids, walkers, runners.  I only have pictures of the kiddos.  You can see who I like to hang with :)
That afternoon Barefoot Dad and I went to a wedding. Nothing like a good wedding to revive you, especially with good friends.
Sunday we hit the farmer's market for a week's supply of fresh fruits and veggies, and then a nearby lake for some boating fun.  Tubing, swimming, sunbathing...we have learned this Summer that all 3 of our children are water rats.  So fun!

1 comment:

Denise Briant said...

Hey Alana,

I am really sorry for contacting you this way but I didn't have an email for you. You are the winner of my first giveaway! So whenever you have a minute email me some photos of a space you would like a design for. We can communicate via email. I will have some questions before going ahead with a design and I am really excited to do this for you! Thanks for your support!

Denise Briant
Design Savvy of New Jersey