Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Favorites...


Floppy sun hat from Alloy to shield the face from harmful rays. At $19 so much cheaper than Botox.




Dickinson's Witch Hazel Facial Wipes. Nothing works better for my face when it gets hot and humid. I will be ordering a few boxes of these very soon!


Gold knot sandals from Alloy




Skinny Girl Margarita available at your local liquor store (if they can keep it on the shelves) Perfect for a Summer night and only 100 calories.




Victoria Secret PINK racerback bra. The MOST comfortable bra a girl could own. I know I just lost all 2 of my male readers. Sorry. It is so blogworthy though!









Hunter boots for all the rain we have been having...yuck! But these would definitely make it better.





GAP Boyfriend Cut-off Shorts. You want a real good moment? Head to your local GAP and try on a pair of these ASAP. I promise you will need one or two sizes smaller than you normally would wear. I had to leave the dressing room twice for a smaller size. They look great with nude wedges as in the pic above.


Any Summer favorites you would like to share?

No comments: