Monday, May 16, 2011

Sentimental Dress Curtain


I have been cleaning, donating, and parting with many of the girls' baby items lately. Some are easier to say good-bye to than others. If all three girls wore something it is really hard for me to part with it. With that being said...here is a curtain in our powder room that used to be a sundress that all three girls wore. The colors were just right for the room and it was so easy to turn into a simple little curtain. Just a little sewing and voila! It probably only took me 20 mins and I have a constant reminder of BP, BB, and CC wearing this sundress as babies. Chubby little legs and all!




1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

I love it, that is so sweet! Do you have a picture of each of the girls in it? If so, I would frame them to hang on the wall in there as well.