Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday White Kitchen



Better late than never...I guess? (We have had computer problems...sorry for the long absence)

Here is another simple white kitchen that I love. It is the kitchen of interior designer Katrin Cargill. I just discovered her and love her work. For more beautiful spaces designed by Katrin check out her website. Also, she has 15 design and how-to books that look really interesting.

I thought I would post both of the pictures above because they are of the same kitchen, but one pic styled for a magazine shoot and one is an everyday pic. It is cool to see the differences between the two. Anyway, besides this kitchen being white and simple, I love the rolled fabric shade, the sweet plate rack, and my absolute favorite part is the blue pendant light over the island. Very similar to last weeks kitchens, I know.

No comments: