Friday, April 29, 2011

Sneak Peek: Living Room Re-do


Pillows above from CB2 (Crate and Barrel's little and more modern sister). They were in the CL living room and I realized I had a gift card from my bridal shower 6 years ago, which I used to purchase them. When the pillows arrived yesterday I immediately loved them. They are the Cargo stripe pillow and are made of a really cool linen / burlap material, but are soft and down filled. Amazing how just pillows can totally change a room. I firmly believe in making the bigger purchases of a room (ie couch) in a neutral color and then just changing the pillows from time to time or season to season. You can get totally different looks with just changing pillows.

And below are the other textiles I plan to work into the room. More to come...


No comments: